We would like to extend a special thanks to our 2016-2017 sponsors:
- Final Draft – Final Draft, Inc. was founded in 1991 to develop a scriptwriting program that allows the writer to concentrate on the creative process and not on Hollywood’s stringent formatting rules. Since then, the Final Draft software has become Hollywood professional’s choice and the world’s #1-selling scriptwriting program.
- Richmond International Film Festival – The 2016 Richmond International Film Festival (RIFF) will take place Feb 27-March 5, 2017. The 2017 programming line up will be announced late December 2016. RIFF has become one of the largest international competitive film festivals in the Mid-Atlantic bringing more than 120 cutting edge films to RVA, plus industry panels, Q&As, live musical performances, red carpet awards, and entertainment mixers that usher the spirit of Hollywood into Virginia’s Bowtie Movieland/Criterion and the historic Byrd Theater, a venue touted by USA Today as “one of the top 10 places to still see a movie in splendor in the United States.”
- The MIX – A creative online directory that allows individuals and companies to connect, network, and further develop their projects.
- Stage32.com – Stage 32 is the world’s only platform dedicated to connecting and educating film, television and theater. Since launching in 2011, over 500,000 creatives have joined Stage 32 across the globe. Stage 32 has been recognized by Forbes, Variety, the Hollywood Reporter and Indiewire as the leaders in providing online education for film creatives. Stage 32 works directly with over 450 industry executives worldwide to provide education, access and opportunity for its members. Prize package includes free pitch sessions to Stage 32’s extremely popular Online Pitchfests where writers pitch directly to managers, agents, producers, directors of development, and other decision making executives.
- TV Writers Vault is the first and only web-based market in television history to bring projects from Idea-to-Air with new reality-based series having aired in the U.S., Australia, Uk and Canda,including;A&E,Discovery Channel, Lifetime TV, OLN, SYFY, UKTV, Velocity Channel, and more. The TV Writers Vault is currenty used by over 300 leading television production companies, networks, agencies and studios.
- Michael Hauge – One of the most well respected script coverage gurus in the industry. For your own copy of one of Michael Hauge’s books or DVDs, visit the website to learn how to obtain them. They’re a must have for every aspiring screenwriter, and anyone who is on the brink of pitching & selling their script.
- InkTip – Where producers go for scripts and writers. Winners will receive an InkTip Script Listing and have their logline featured in InkTip Magazine so they can promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents. InkTip Magazine is sent to over 15,000 producers and representatives. Companies who are InkTip members include: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more. Producers have made more than 315 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip.
- Creators Vault is an electronic copyright archival system providing Writers and Creators time-archived third party proof-of-creation and protection for their written materials and other intellectual properties preparing for market. Registrants will receive certification of receipt and a “CV Number” to display when marketing creative works to buyers. Archival protection and proof-of-creation is provided for a variety of terms per project.
- FilmFreeway – FilmFreeway – submit to hundreds of film festivals and screenplay contests in one simple place. Free and easy for filmmakers and writers.